Friday, September 21, 2007

No longer a virgin


Blogger that is. So for my first post this is going to be pretty lame. Just like my friday night, sitting at home with my dog creating a blog. Woohoooo, I can get crazy. And don't forget doing laundry. But I guess that's not a surprise, since Gerrit says I do laundry 24-7. Why he would complain about something like that boggles my mind. Really, is there an issue with having clean under roo's everyday.

Walking in the footsteps of my great friend Lorissa, here is my first grateful Friday...

I am grateful for...

Going to the Presentation Fall Festival tomorrow morning and buying my pumpkins so I can start decorating the house for Halloween.

Working out early tomorrow and getting it over with for that day.

Bella is turning 1 on Sunday and has turned out to be a great dog. I love her so much!

Gerrit coming home safe from Seattle on Saturday.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Great site!Profile is a little sketch and humble I would say. What about great athlete, daughter and good at everything! Happy Birthday to Bella. The Kite Runner is a great book..I enjoyed it alot. Read it and then I will talk to you about why...If I still remember. Love Peggy
P.S. Your mom and grandma were very "up" on the laundry..always.

Krissykat said...

Could you help me out with my laundry..I'll help you when you have kids;)

Oh yeah what about being super Auntie?
I have two that will agree with that.
Gavin got a real kick out of seeing you in the mud and Fallon was a bit disappointed in you.."oh Auntie".Knowing that she got a talk last time she went swimming in the mud.

Kristen said...

Thanks Peggy, I'l make sure to tell Gerrit he can't get mad at me because it's genetic!

Kristen said...

Hopefully Gavin can come play with me next year. I might be all over the kid run. Sorry Fallon, I didn't mean to disappoint!