Friday, October 26, 2007

How time flies

Well I am looking forward to this weekend for a couple of reasons. First I get to sleep in tomorrow! Yea! Second Gerrit, Bella and I are going to a friends Halloween party as Fred, Daphne and Scooby Doo which I went to the goodwill today for and got some great outfits.And last but not least, Saturday is my 5 year anniversary with Gerrit. I can't believe it's been that long already! Crazy.

Since Gerrit has a test he has to have turned in by 7pm Saturday he is going to be busy studying all night tonight, and taking the test tomorrow. So unfortunately the celebration will have to wait till Sunday.

So today for my Grateful Friday I am going to write a few things I love about Gerrit.
I am grateful for Gerrit...
knowing how to fix anything I break around the house.
making me laugh, all day, every day.
always pushing himself to be a better person (in his career, relationships, and life in general)
being so active and encouraging me to do so also.
just being Gerrit!

1 comment:

Lorissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope to see some of those pictures of the Halloween costumes :)