Monday, October 1, 2007

Mather Mud Run

So this weekend I gave myself a taste of what it would be like to join the military. Mariko, Stephanie, Lindsay and I all participated in the Mather field Mud Run as a team. I had been looking forward to it for weeks but was extremely nervous when it came time to dive into the mud pit! We had a great time. The "course" consisted of a 1 mile loop with with obstacles such as hay bails, walls, tunnels, tires and of course the famous mud pit! We did the 5 mile team so we all stuck together and kicked but. There is nothing more I can say to describe the experience so I have included pictures for your viewing pleasure!Before the race. Dry and clean!The first dip into the mud pit. We did this 5 times!Lindsay, me and Stephanie running through tires. Team "We Love Mud" crossing the finish line.Gross! Ready for a shower!

No comments: