Friday, October 5, 2007

Grateful Friday

Today I am grateful for...

1. Getting to see Gerrit's Sister and her husband Chris and all the hospitality they give us when we come to visit. Also that Karen is pregnant! I can't wait to see the little him/her.

2. Hanging out with my great friend Jessica this weekend for her birthday. She is a great person and I'm honored to have her as my friend.

3. Getting to cook my mom's lasagna recipe on Sunday for my LAMBS meeting on Monday night. I love cooking because it gives me great memories of my mom.

4. My Dad puppy sitting for Bella. And for her being such a great dog.

5. Reconnecting with old friends recently.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww! I'm glad you came out for my birthday too! And really glad you let me shower at your house today as well! I like this "Grateful Friday" thing, it forces you to step back from the trivial things that are happening at the time. Thanks for that, friend!